Fantastic service, impeccable presentation, outstanding quality and peace of mind - our key attributes we will bring to your special day. As you prepare for one of the most momentous days of your life, our experienced team will handle all aspects of the food and drink on the day.
Share your vision of your day with us and we’ll work hard to make it a reality, whether it’s simple canapés, sharing platters, our signature family table-style supper club or a high-end tasting menu paired to fantastic drinks, our chefs will work closely with you both to create a menu to delight and impress your wedding guests.
An increasingly appealing concept for wedding meals is the traditional family dinner, everyone around the table sharing jovial anecdotes and passing bowls of delicious home-cooked comfort food to each other.
Sharing platters are a great way to get started and we love the idea of antipasti boards laden with hand-cured local charcuterie, hot & cold-smoked Scottish salmon, Loch Fyne catch of the day, regional cheeses, marinated Mediterranean olives, locally-grown vegetables, crusty freshly-baked bread & dollops of garlic aioli.
The main attraction is a classic Sunday Roast-style dinner. Choose a roast or hearty stew, roasties or even baked/mashed/boiled potatoes, oven-baked honey-glazed parsnips/carrots, steamed vegetables, table sauces, garnishes and a few added extras. Perhaps you prefer the idea of platters of mini sliders, juicy ribs, bowls of mac n’ cheese or ‘posh’ monkfish scampi. It’s your family, you choose the meal. We want your wedding dinner to be talked about for years to come, around your own and other family dinner tables.
Dessert is a personal favourite and we like to show off a little bit showcasing the best seasonal produce. We add layer after layer of complimentary flavours and textures to create the perfect end to your wedding day meal.
It’s been a long day of eating and drinking, but we all still get hungry later in the evening. We like to offer something a bit different from the usual stovies and bacon rolls. From past experience, you can’t beat a bowl of mac n’ cheese topped with pulled pork, or even a Mexican taco station with meat, fish and vegetable options. Enjoy a quick nibble here, then off you go back to the dancefloor or bar.
- King prawn cocktail with citrus fennel shavings, pernod mayonnaise & brown toast crumbs
- 3 preparations of salmon – cold smoked, cured & hot smoked – melba, endive & caper salad
- Smoked haddock & mussel fish cake with crushed peas & mint – sun dried tomato ketchup
- Pressed pigeon & rabbit terrine with prune & blueberry jam – hazelnut granola
- Confit duck & chestnut rillettes with cauliflower puree & parsnip crisps
- Local smoked halibut with leek scone, egg mayonnaise & cress salad – Charred leek oil
- Free range chicken & ham hock terrine, chorizo jam & sweetcorn textures
- Pumpkin risotto, pumpkin seeds, crispy kale & curry infused local rapeseed oil
- Different flavours of soup
- Goats cheese bon bons with beetroot & gingerbread
- 24 hour slow cooked pork belly with apricot & black pudding sausage, celeriac rosti, cider cream sauce & crackling
- Braised lamb shank with rosemary, sweet red cabbage & turnip mash
- Crispy skin guinea fowl with pearl barley, spinach & white truffle risotto - tarragon veloute
- Gressingham duck breast with beetroot fondants, hassleback potatoes – sticky BBQ jus
- Fillet steak – with seasonal garnishes
- Organic Salmon fillet with pesto crushed potatoes, warm roast cherry tomatoe & crayfish salsa
- Pan-fried fillets of seabass with chargrilled lemon risotto, king prawn & scallop mousse & champagne hollandaise
- Roast hake with wholegrain mustard mashed potatoes, sweet red pepper relish, herb oil & crispy kale
- Vegetable croquette with cheese fondue, puff pastry sticks, chargrilled courgette & yellow pepper coulis
- Gnocchi rolled with pumpkin & roast parsnips, Scottish mushrooms, parmesan custard, sage & white truffle dressing
- Raspberry Mille-Feuille with raspberry panna cotta, raspberry coulis & coconut ice cream
- Bumblebee cheesecake with heather honey, puff candy & pear sorbet
- Gingerbread sticky toffee pudding with baileys ice cream & banana pecan brittle
- Pistachio & polenta sponge with orange marmalade & rhubarb sauce
- Lavender & dark chocolate tart with white chocolate sauce & Ferrero Roche ice cream
- Milk chocolate tartlets with peanut butter ice cream & cocoa marshmallow
- Seasonal berry Pavlova with crushed amaretti biscuits & mascarpone ice cream
- Plum, apple & apricot frangipane tart with apple crumble ice cream & apple brandy custard
- Cheese board – Soft /hard/blue cheese with ale chutney, oatcakes & crackers – grapes & quince
- Layered tiramisu trifle with candied nuts & chocolate flakes